Double extraction method
Reishi has been cited thousands of years ago in several texts and scripts as being a tonic for emperors. At one time this mushroom was specifically used under the prestigious vestiges of the ruling class, but it has since made its way into the pantries of us common folk. Traditional and contemporary Chinese medicine admire it as a tonic benefiting vital energy or "Qi". Reishi is a polypore mushroom, growing in damp, dark forests and the occasional rotting log. Modern day demand has forced its cultivation in Japan, China and the United States which is promising for the wild stands of Reishi.
Reishi mushroom supports immune health.*
It is best known for its immune system, heart health and emotional benefits, but you can use it for spiritual practice too.
Here is a summary of the recommended reasons to use Reishi:
- Immune Regulating - lymph detox and white blood cell promotion
- Systemic Detoxification - supports liver and kidney functions
- Liver Protectant - neutralize toxins - boost liver function - regenerate liver
- Cardiovascular - promote vasodilation of arteries/veins - ease work of heart
- Lung Health - support lung function and breathing ability
- Emotional Centering - enhance tranquil states of mind and feel comfortable
- Pineal Activator - de-calcify and promote blood-flow to gland for higher mental activity
- Adrenal Regulator - support homeostasis - support blow flow to kidney/adrenal
- Energy Balancing - support appropriate response to activity
- Water Balance - hydrating and removal of water bloat from adipose tissue
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING
• 1 oz. extracts come in amber glass bottles with a dropper.
Serving Size: 1 dropper
Daily Usage: 1-3 droppers 1-3 times per day
Specific: No known precautions.
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For educational purposes only.